Electro Tape’s 63 Series Wire Harness Electrical Tape is a conformable 5.9 mil thick vinyl plastic tape designed to perform in temperature environments up to 80oC (176oF). It has excellent resistance to: acids, alkalies, abrasion, moisture, corrosion and varying weather conditions. With its memory (elasticity) and adhesion characteristics, this tape provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection.
- UL510 & CSA Approved
- Meets RoHS-3 and REACH compliance standards
- Elasticity of the tape allows it to hold tightly and provide pressure without slipping or flagging.
- Compatible with all solid dielectric cable insulations.
- Highly resistant to chemical attack, ultra violet light and physical abuse.
- Usable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Will not crack, split, slip or flag when exposed to various environments.
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices up to 600 volts and 80o C (176o F).
- For wire and cable harnessing.
- Excellent abrasion resistance for high voltage cable splices and termination (forms a protective jacket).
|Item #||Roll Size||Units / Case||Case Size||Case Weight|
|1200863-6200||3/4″ (18mm) x 66 ft||200 / case – Bulk||16″ x 13″ x 8.5″||36 lbs|
|L200635166||50.6″ (1285mm) x 66 ft||2 / case – Log||53.5″ x 7.3″ x 4.3″||30 lbs|