Electro Tape’s 43SW series is a 30 mil electrical grade rubber splicing tape wound without a liner. Specially designed compound of ethylene propylene polymers (EPR) that exhibits high conformability along with high voltage insulating properties.
- Self-fusing and highly conformable producing tight, moisture resistant insulation without loss of electrical properties when elongated.
- Rated for up to 90oC continuous operating temperature and intermittent service at 130oC. Will not crack low temperatures – even at –40oC.
- Meets industry standards for physical and electrical for flame retardancy.
- Use as primary electric insulation for low and high voltage applications through 69KV.
- For moisture sealed electrical connections.
- For end-sealing high voltage cables.
|Item #||Roll Size||Units / Case||Case Size||Case Weight|
|433007||3/4″ (19 mm) x 30 ft||48 – Cello / Label||n/a||n/a|
|433010||1″ (25 mm) x 30 ft||36 – Cello||n/a||n/a|
|433015||1.5″ (38 mm) x 30 ft||24 – Cello||n/a||n/a|
|433020||2″ (50 mm) x 30 ft||24 – Cello||n/a||n/a|