Electro Tape’s 75AW Series vinyl electrical tape is a highly conformable 8 mil thick vinyl plastic tape which can be used under all weather conditions and is designed to perform in temperature environments up to 80°C (176°F). 75AW has excellent resistance to: acids, alkalies, abrasion, moisture, corrosion and varying weather conditions (i.e.: sunlight). 75AW with its memory (elasticity), 8 mil thickness and adhesion characteristics, provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection.
• Polyvinyl chloride (PVC backing).
• Pressure sensitive (rubber based adhesive).
• Memory (elasticity) of the tape allows it to hold tightly and provide pressure without slipping or flagging.
• Compatible with all solid dielectric cable insulations.
• Highly resistant to chemical attack, ultra violet light and physical abuse.
• Flame retardant, cold and weather resistant.
• Meets UL510 requirements.
• Will not crack, split, slip or flag when exposed to various environments.
• Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices up to 600 volts and 80°C (176°F).
• For wire and cable harnessing.
• Excellent abrasion resistance for high voltage cable splices and termination (forms a protective jacket).
|Item #||Roll Size||Units / Case||Case Size||Case Weight|
|100707||3/4″ (19 mm) x 66 ft||200 / case – Cello Wrapped / Label||17.5″ x 14.2″ x 9.4″||54 lbs|
|100707-1200||3/4″ (19 mm) x 66 ft||200 / case – Cello Wrapped / Non-Branded Label||17.5″ x 14.2″ x 9.4″||54 lbs|
|100707-3020||3/4″ (19 mm) x 66 ft||20 / case – Plastic Container||n/a||7 lbs|
|100607-1100||3/4″ (19 mm) x 44 ft||100 / case – Cello Wrapped||12.75″ x 8.25″ x 8.625″||15 lbs|
|L20048066||48″ (1219 mm) x 66 ft||2 / case – Log||53.5″ x 7.3″ x 4.3″||36 lbs|