Our 654 Series Hi Density Polyethylene Foam Tape is coated with a high shear solvent based acrylic adhesive suited for applications where dynamic stress occurs such as in automotive trim attachment, mounting soap dispensers, etc. Acrylic adhesive system offers great resistance to UV, aging, and oxidation.
- High shear adhesive system to ensure long-term bonding performance.
- Good resistance to solvent, chemical, UV and heat.
- Approved by many Automotive OEM manufacturers for use in exterior side molding and emblems.
- Outstanding weather-steadiness, suitable for out-door mounting applications.
- Major Applications: Exterior decoration and car side-moldings & emblems.
- Mounting for Mirror tiles & labels
- Fixing for plastic strips, trims, etc.
|Item #||Thickness||Size||Units / Case||Pack|
|6543205||1 / 32″ (31mil)||0.5″ (12 mm) x 72 yd||24 / case||Bulk|
|6543207||1 / 32″ (31mil)||0.75″ (18 mm) x 72 yd||16 / case||Bulk|
|6543210||1 / 32″ (31mil)||1″ (24 mm) x 72 yd||12 / case||Bulk|
|6544505||3 / 64″ (45mil)||0.5″ (12 mm) x 36 yd||24 / case||Bulk|
|6544507||3 / 64″ (45mil)||0.75″ (18 mm) x 36 yd||16 / case||Bulk|
|6544510||3 / 64″ (45mil)||1″ (24 mm) x 36 yd||12 / case||Bulk|