Our 125 Series electrical filler tape is a cross-linked butyl and polyisoprene based elastomeric insulating compound in 1/8” thick tape form designed for quick, cost effective insulation buildups.
The #125 is a self-amalgamating compound that can be readily compressed and molded by hand to conform to irregular shapes and contours. It is to be used in conjunction with other insulating tapes for complete installation.
• For rapid insulation build-up thru 5 KV.
• Builds up insulation quickly.
• Self-amalgamates into a solid flexible mass.
• Will not corrode copper or aluminum.
• Non-oxidizing, ozone resistant, and water-resistant.
Can be used as a primary insulation for connections up to 5 KV in conjunction with high voltage insulating tape or vinyl plastic electrical tape. The #125 is ideal for covering split-bolt connections, and sealing switchgear and transformer terminals.
|Item #||Roll Size||Units / Case||Case Size||Case Weight|
|42015||1.5″ (38 mm) x 60 in||36 / case – Cello Wrapped||n/a||25 lbs|