Polyethylene Masking and Protection Tapes
Film “Poly” tapes are versatile and can be used in permanent as well as temporary protective applications. Two unique film constructions, low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and vinyl (PVC), provide excellent flexibility, conformability, and stretch. Specialized adhesive systems and strong backings allow for clean removability after use in masking and protection of durable surfaces.
150T – PVC Protective Threshold Tape – Rubber Adhesive
- Its high durability makes this tape a great choice for protection of doorway thresholds and other surfaces where heavy traffic is involved.
- Easily conforms to irregular surfaces including metal, masonry, wood, vinyl, aluminum and more.
- Easy to use / easy to remove – leaves no messy residue.
- Moisture, chemical and UV resistant.
- Standard color: light blue.
- Tape Thickness: 7.0 mil
- Adhesion: 17 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 19 lb/in
- Elongation: 170%
706B – Polyethylene Bond-Breaker Tape – Acrylic Adhesive
- High tack acrylic adhesive, conformable film and high release backside combine to make a tape suitable for “Bond-Breaker” requirement for newly poured concrete when making expansion joints.
- The tape is placed in void cut into newly cured concrete. The material used to fill void does not stick to tape backside allowing for tension release and eliminating cracks.
- Narrow widths are standard.
- Standard color: black
- Tape Thickness: 5.5 mil
- Adhesion: 56 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 11 lb/in
- Elongation: 400%
Custom Widths Available