Nashua 398 Professional Grade Duct Tape is a high quality, tightly woven polyethylene coated cloth duct tape which conforms well to irregular surfaces. Suitable for higher demand applications – bundling, patching, HVAC, MRO requirements to name a few.
- Strong tape that conforms well to irregular surfaces.
- Adheres to a wide variety of surfaces.
- Tears straight, hangs straight, curl resistant.
- Outstanding performance over a wide range of temperatures.
- Complies with UL 723.
- Contributes toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials Adhesives & Sealants) under LEED®. VOC Content: <1 g/L.
- Duct Sealing – heating, air conditioning, ventilating and refrigeration applications, sealing of seams and joints on metal air handling systems
- Bonding, protecting, holding, repairing and patching
- Asbestos removal and polyethylene hanging
- MRO – Maintenance & Repair
|Item #||Roll Size||Units / Case||Case Size||Case Weight|
|2072_||2″ (48mm) x 60 yd||24 – Cello||n/a||44 lbs|
|Silver (7) Yellow (1) Red (2) White (3) Blue (5) Brown (6) Green (8) Black (9)|