Our 43L Series Rubber Splicing Tape is a linered, pressure sensitive adhesive with an elastomeric backing that is self-fusing when wrapped upon itself. The elastomer is an EPR rubber based electrical grade compound.
- Self-fusing and highly conformable producing tight, moisture resistant insulation without loss of electrical properties when elongated.
- Rated for up to 90°C continuous operating temperature and intermittent service at 130°C. Will not crack at –40°C.
- Flame Retardant. Meets industry standards for flame retardancy as defined by IEEE std. 27-1974 ANSI.
- Meets ASTM D4388 specifications.
- Use as primary electric insulation for low and high voltage applications through 69 kV
- Electrical splices
|Item #||Roll Size||Units / Case||Case Size||Case Weight|
|435007-0048||3/4″ (19 mm) x 30 ft||48 – Cello / Label||n/a||n/a|
|435007||3/4″ (19 mm) x 30 ft||48 – Cello||n/a||n/a|
|435010||1″ (25 mm) x 30 ft||36 – Cello||n/a||n/a|
|435015||1.5″ (38 mm) x 30 ft||24 – Cello||n/a||n/a|
|435020||2″ (50 mm) x 22 ft||16 – Cello||n/a||n/a|