Polyimide tapes deliver the maximum temperature resistance up to 500°F. Transparent backing allows for a view of masking surface. Durable backing pulls off clean from a masked surface.
95 – Polyimide – Silicone Adhesive
- The ultimate electrical insulating tape – ideally suited to continuous high temperature operating conditions.
- Provides residue-free protection of gold contacts from molten solder during the hot wave solder leveling process.
- Insulation Class: 180°C (356°F)
- Dielectric Strength 7500 volts.
- Continuous service temperature range of -100°F to 500°F with short term intermittent service to 600°F.
- Standard color: amber (transparent).
- Tape Thickness: 2.5 mil
Custom Widths Available