Contact Us Today!
We're Looking Forward to Your Call
These masking tapes are produced with crepe paper backings, to provide stretch and conformability, and quality adhesives for a range of general purpose applications. Each tape has key characteristics that provide the performance required for the specific job. Utility masking tape provides an economical way to bundle, mask, splice, and mark-off in non-critical applications. Industrial grade tape offers improved temperature and solvent resistance for more involved masking requirements.
250 – General Purpose Grade Natural Rubber Adhesive
- General purpose tape offering both economy and versatility.
- Rated service temperature 32°F to 160°F (Not suitable for solvent based paints or oven bake cycles)
- Tape Thickness: 5.0 mil
- Adhesion: 28 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 19 lb/in
- Elongation: 6%
254 – Industrial Grade Natural Rubber Adhesive
- Mid grade performance suitable for use in masking applications where moderate heat is applied.
- Rated service temperature 0°F to 203°F
- Tape Thickness: 5.6 mil
- Adhesion: 32 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 20 lb/in
- Elongation: 10%