High Temperature Tape Suited to Extreme Applications Provided to Distributors Nationwide
High temperature tape is essential for electrical insulation, cable terminations, and splicing in high-heat applications. This is because tape products that are not specifically designed for this purpose will rapidly lose adhesion, potentially resulting in hazardous conditions. At Electro Tape, we are proud to offer these products in a variety of materials and grades, allowing the industrial and construction distributors we serve to provide their customers with the exact tape products they demand.
Our inventory of high temperature tape includes:
- Polyimide – This is the ultimate electrical insulating tape that can withstand continuous service temperatures ranging from -100°F to 500°F with short term, intermittent service to 600°F.
- Glass Cloth – This tape can carry different types of adhesives including rubber, acrylic, and silicone to offer broad-range performance at temperatures up to 400°F.
- Polyester – This type of tape can also carry different types of adhesives including rubber, acrylic, and silicone for use in applications where temperatures reach up to 400°F.
- Rubber – These tapes can withstand continuous operating temperatures ranging from 176°F to 194°F. For extreme conditions, we offer silicone rubber wrap which can handle temperatures ranging from -65°F to 500°F.
- Vinyl – We offer vinyl tape products ranging from general purpose to specialty, some of which can withstand temperatures of up to 221°F.
When you turn to Electro Tape, you’ll receive outstanding service in addition to the industry’s finest tape products. For example, we can custom-slit and -wind tape rolls to meet the specific requirements of your customers. We also offer the industry’s fastest turnaround times, with same- or next-day shipping for most of our products.
If you’d like more information about the high temperature tape we offer to suppliers around the country, contact Electro Tape today.