High Temp Electrical Tape from Electro Tape
It is important to use high temp electrical tape in splicing, cable terminations, and electrical insulation applications that involve high temperatures, as this is the only way to prevent a loss of adhesion over the long term. By offering these products in many different grades and materials, we make it easy for electrical, construction and industrial distributors to find all of the tapes their customers need in a single location.
We offer the following types of electrical tape:
- Vinyl – We offer products ranging from general purpose to specialty, some of which can withstand temperatures of up to 221°F.
- Rubber – These tapes can withstand continuous operating temperatures ranging from 176°F to 194°F. For extreme conditions, we offer silicone rubber wrap which can handle temperatures ranging from -65°F to 500°F.
- Polyester – This type of tape can carry different types of adhesives including rubber, acrylic, or silicone to offer broad range of performance and temp range up thru 400F.
- Glass Cloth – This substrate can also carry different types of adhesives including rubber, acrylic, or silicone to offer broad range of performance and temp range up thru 400F.
- Polyimide – This is the ultimate electrical insulating tape that can withstand continuous service temperatures ranging from -100°F to 500°F with short term, intermittent service to 600°F.
We offer electrical tape in many different widths, however, we provide the distributors we serve with the option to order custom-slit and -wound tape rolls, which allows them to stock products that are tailored to their customers’ needs. And, our custom tape rolls aren’t the only way we prove our commitment to customer satisfaction. When you turn to us, you can rest assured that you’ll receive your products quickly because we offer the fastest turnaround times in the industry. We also don’t require large minimum order quantities like many of our competitors.
For top-quality high temp electrical tape, Electro Tape is the best company to call. Contact us today to learn more.