Our foil tapes are engineered for a wide range of applications and environments.
Foil tapes are known for their features of superior conformability, moisture resistance, and durability over a wide range of environmental conditions (broad temperatures and high humidity).
These features make foil tapes the best choice for vapor sealing of irregular and fibrous duct work, seaming of fabricated metals, and sealing of leaks and cracks in high demand applications. Constructions include aluminum foil, reinforced foil (FSK), and metalized films and tapes.
322 – Utility Grade – 2 mil Foil – Rubber Adhesive – UL Listed
- Seal duct work for heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Moderate temperature range. Max Temperature: 200°F
- Tape Thickness: 5.0 mil
- Adhesion: 130 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 15 lb/in
500 – General Purpose Grade – 1.5 mil Foil – Acrylic Adhesive – UL Listed
- Superior conformability in vapor sealing of fiberglass duct board, sheet metal ducts and FSK systems.
- High tack cold weather acrylic adhesive combines extremely high quick stick at normal temperatures with superior performance at low temperatures and high humidity.
- Broad Temperature range: – 40°F to 250°F Minimum application temperature: – 10°F
- Tape Thickness: 3.0 mil
- Adhesion: 98 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 21 lb/in
510 – Professional Grade – 2 mil Foil – Acrylic Adhesive – UL Listed
- Improved vapor sealing of fiberglass duct board, sheet metal ducts and FSK systems.
- High tack cold weather acrylic adhesive combines superior quick stick at normal temperatures with superior low temperature performance at freezing.
- Broad Temperature range: – 35°F to 260°F Minimum application temperature: – 25°F
- Tape Thickness: 3.5 mil
- Adhesion: 96 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 27 lb/in