515 – FSK (Foil/Scrim/Kraft) 6.5 mil Foil Tape – Acrylic Adhesive – UL Listed
- Primarily used for vapor sealing and patching on FSK faced fiberglass duct board.
- High tack cold weather acrylic adhesive combines very high quick stick at normal temperatures with superior low temperature performance.
- Broad Temperature range: - 35°F to 260°F
- Tape Thickness: 6.5 mil
- Adhesion: 92 oz/in
- Tensile strength: 40 lb/in
181A – UL 181A Imprinted Foil Tape – Acrylic Adhesive
- Manufactured to comply with UL181A performance and identification requirements and assures against tape being conductor of any flames.
- Broad Temperature range: -10°F to 325°F
- Tape Thickness: 4.8 mil
- Adhesion: 68 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 23 lb/in
181B – UL 181B-FX Flexible Duct Closure Tape – Polypropylene Film – Acrylic Adhesive – Metalized
- Meets UL 181B-FX code for sealing flexible air ducts and air connectors.
- Conformable and hand tearable. Single ply construction; will not delaminate upon aging.
- Excellent UV Resistance.
- Broad Temperature Range: - 35° F to 260°F
- Tape Thickness: 2.5 mil
- Adhesion: 41 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 22 lb/in